In world affairs, Obama has just returned from charming the pants off Europe. At home, the recession is starting to really bite for Joe and Jane Six-Pack. On the streets of Chicago it’s cold, wet, and miserable.
For the Windy City investigators of the uncanny their work has reached an easier flow despite Jack being in and out of hospital. The team has taken more responsibility for operations including checking the Nexii, which slowly continue to grow in power. A handful of common vampires have been eliminated by the Carpathian Friendly Society (Eva’s family) with help from the team.
It’s been a time to research, train, and for some – watch Super Bowl XLIII in peace. It’s been almost too quiet. It can’t possibly last.
The team prepares to check NX23 on little known Third Fish Island. It’s been 6 months since Eva and Jack last checked. The weather is clear this Thursday so its time to set sail into uncharted waters.
- The Broken Land Chapter Nine: Desperate measures
- The Broken Land: Into the wilds – obliged to ya, ma’am
- SB1.06: Temple + elements + evil
- The Broken Land: Into the wilds – Lucky strike
- The Broken Land Chapter Eight: Into the Wilds
- SB1.05: What lies beneath
- The Broken Land: Ignorick’s Halls – the depths of deception
- The Broken Land: Ignorick’s halls – evidence of a plot
Mike the Caravan Gua… on SB1.01: Slaver Bay Session 1:… SM on TI3.23: Redeemers of Fort… David on TI3.22: Decisive Seconds andrewmclaren26 on The Broken Land: the Quest is… SM on The Broken Land: the Quest is…