In world affairs, Obama has just returned from charming the pants off Europe. At home, the recession is starting to really bite for Joe and Jane Six-Pack. On the streets of Chicago it’s cold, wet, and miserable.
For the Windy City investigators of the uncanny their work has reached an easier flow despite Jack being in and out of hospital. The team has taken more responsibility for operations including checking the Nexii, which slowly continue to grow in power. A handful of common vampires have been eliminated by the Carpathian Friendly Society (Eva’s family) with help from the team.
It’s been a time to research, train, and for some – watch Super Bowl XLIII in peace. It’s been almost too quiet. It can’t possibly last.
The team prepares to check NX23 on little known Third Fish Island. It’s been 6 months since Eva and Jack last checked. The weather is clear this Thursday so its time to set sail into uncharted waters.
- TI4.09: The day of the descent
- TI4.08: Should auld acquaintance be forgot
- A response to TerminallyNerdy’s “Actual Play Podcasts/Streams – Perception vs Reality”
- TI4.07: Aftermath
- TI4.06: The Bishop’s Secret
- TI4.05: Befogged in Sarnas
- TI4.04 part two: Rewards and research in Sarnas
- TI4.04 part one: Blood on Sarnas Cathedral steps
David on TI4.06: The Bishop’s… TI4.04 part two: Rew… on The Broken Land: into strange… andrewmclaren26 on DGA1.10: Yazol’s revenge… David on DGA1.10: Yazol’s revenge… andrewmclaren26 on SB1.16: Adlerweg assault