On top of Condor Salvage, a macabre silhouette can be seen looking down the street following the sound of hurried footsteps. Calaca makes a brief movement, and suddenly in his place a skinny hispanic youth stoops down to pick up the abandoned Glock. He sights up the fleeing figure of the Magister and toys with pulling the trigger. To his surprise the gun melts away in his hands. He grins to himself and flicks out his cell. Time to make a few calls.
- SB1.04: A first canvass of Commandery
- The Broken Land: into strange waters
- The Broken Land Chapter Seven: night trails to Embercrag
- SB1.03: Midge Hill and Trowbridge ford: the plotter unmasked!
- The Broken Land: Briar Keep – wait, the kobolds are allies?
- The Broken Land: Briar Keep – message sent!
- The Broken Land Chapter Six: Briar Keep
- The Broken Land: last stage to Briar Keep
Mike the Caravan Gua… on SB1.01: Slaver Bay Session 1:… SM on TI3.23: Redeemers of Fort… David on TI3.22: Decisive Seconds andrewmclaren26 on The Broken Land: the Quest is… SM on The Broken Land: the Quest is…