On top of Condor Salvage, a macabre silhouette can be seen looking down the street following the sound of hurried footsteps. Calaca makes a brief movement, and suddenly in his place a skinny hispanic youth stoops down to pick up the abandoned Glock. He sights up the fleeing figure of the Magister and toys with pulling the trigger. To his surprise the gun melts away in his hands. He grins to himself and flicks out his cell. Time to make a few calls.
- TI3.14: West of Atharva
- TI3.13: Retreat reinforcement and recovery – but not everything is recovered!
- TI3.12: Picking over the bones, pursuit and fell ambush!
- TI3.11: Return to Fort Cullis
- TI3.10: Fort Cullis, or “dang nearly got ’em!”
- TI3.09: Against the hyena-men!
- MechWarrior One-shot/How-to: the Battle for Sally Ridge!
- TI3.08: South of Atharva
TI3.01: On the trail… on TI1.05: Saviours of Hopes… Dean on BS1.11: Their bodies lie … BS1.06: Flight north… on SH2.12: By the Great Krab Claw… David on TI2.09: A morning of decisions… David on TI1.09: A ruin pays for i…