Edric offers those heading north a chance to make some extra money. The
assignment is well suited to your talents. The case is this: Edric’s prior
has been appealed to by a certain person for whom he has sympathy but
cannot help in any official sense. The prior has asked Edric to put the
appellant in touch with you. Edric therefore asks you to meet at an Inn on
the road between the Khorotas and the easternmost pass over the mountains.
- TI1.10: Delving the debatable
- TI1.09: A ruin pays for itself!
- TI1.08: With streets so clean, and rule so fair [not sarcasm!] Armour up! We’re out of here!
- TI1.07: Rothway, where horse-fair buyers come
- TI1.06.5: Rothway, where sounds the fife and drum
- TI1.06: Pranksters of Palgwyth!
- TI1.05.5: Palgwyth and paladin
- TI1.05: Saviours of Hopespyre!
David on TI1.09: A ruin pays for i… Al on DH3.12: Incarnadine Al on DH3.11: (Not)Alien Shaun on DH3.10: Cogitator Al on DH3.10: Cogitator