The massive bull raised its head, scenting the wind. Stirred by an instinct older than time, he raised his head: his deep bellow sounded across the vales around the Valkia Gorge. And cow by cow, herd by herd, out from the sheltered valleys of the Gorge, east across the southern Border Kingdom, the mighty migration of the wild cattle began.
- TI3.14: West of Atharva
- TI3.13: Retreat reinforcement and recovery – but not everything is recovered!
- TI3.12: Picking over the bones, pursuit and fell ambush!
- TI3.11: Return to Fort Cullis
- TI3.10: Fort Cullis, or “dang nearly got ’em!”
- TI3.09: Against the hyena-men!
- MechWarrior One-shot/How-to: the Battle for Sally Ridge!
- TI3.08: South of Atharva
TI3.01: On the trail… on TI1.05: Saviours of Hopes… Dean on BS1.11: Their bodies lie … BS1.06: Flight north… on SH2.12: By the Great Krab Claw… David on TI2.09: A morning of decisions… David on TI1.09: A ruin pays for i…