The massive bull raised its head, scenting the wind. Stirred by an instinct older than time, he raised his head: his deep bellow sounded across the vales around the Valkia Gorge. And cow by cow, herd by herd, out from the sheltered valleys of the Gorge, east across the southern Border Kingdom, the mighty migration of the wild cattle began.
- SB1.04: A first canvass of Commandery
- The Broken Land: into strange waters
- The Broken Land Chapter Seven: night trails to Embercrag
- SB1.03: Midge Hill and Trowbridge ford: the plotter unmasked!
- The Broken Land: Briar Keep – wait, the kobolds are allies?
- The Broken Land: Briar Keep – message sent!
- The Broken Land Chapter Six: Briar Keep
- The Broken Land: last stage to Briar Keep
Mike the Caravan Gua… on SB1.01: Slaver Bay Session 1:… SM on TI3.23: Redeemers of Fort… David on TI3.22: Decisive Seconds andrewmclaren26 on The Broken Land: the Quest is… SM on The Broken Land: the Quest is…